pictures

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

pictures

This is a little program I made that I thought was pretty neat and maybe
even use full.  It stores pictures to a list and then can recall them.
It can take a long time to store pictures but it will recall them pretty
fast.  If there isn't allot of pixels on in the picture you can store
the hole screen.  You may want to free up some mem before storing a
large picture.  If any one can get this to work using Stat Plot tell me,
when I tried to use it it rotated the picture.
I think I saw something like this in startreck TNG.

Paul
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-unknown-content-type-TI-83.Document; name="Picture.83p"