Re: Program for use wiith TI-92 text editor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Program for use wiith TI-92 text editor

I think you mean colons. Anyway, go into Word or another word processor, go to
find and replace; in the find box enter (without the quotes) "^p :" and in the
replace box enter "^p". If you don't want to do it that way, use the TI-Graph
Link software and use its find and replace command. I'm not sure that it
supports the "^p" used to find carriage returns, though.

Jeff Tyrrill's TI Calculator Site: Contains programming tips, undocumented
discoveries and tips for power users, and comparisons of the different
calculator models.
http://tyrrill-ticalc.home.ml.org/

TI-Files member: The premiere TI site on the web, with reviews of games and
more.
http://ti-files.home.ml.org/