TIgraph Cable Serial-to-Parallel conversion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIgraph Cable Serial-to-Parallel conversion

I recently purchased that TI graph link for the serial port, and the thing
was that i wasn't able to get it functioning, why?  I don't know, probably
cuz my internal modem was using the same com port.
So then, I bought the female to male converter to change the head to a 25pin
male so that i could plug it into the parallel port.  I did this, and i
started up the Parallel Link Software, but it kept saying error messages and
stuff.
Now, I was wondering if anyone can tell me whether or not the serial cable is
compatible with the parallel port.  I was pretty sure that it wasn't, but it
was one solution avenue that I had to attempt.

           \
            \
     \    \    cott
       \   \