Re: MORE??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MORE??

Or: RCL the program into another program with the new name, then delete
the old program.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.