Re: MORE??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MORE??

grayfox <grayfox@pacific.net> wrote:
> For my TI-85:
>
>       I want to create a menu in a program that has more than five options,
> but I do not know how to program the calc to do that.  Is there some
> sort of special command for the "MORE" keY? Also, can a program be
> renamed?
just make the last button (F5) goto another menu, like

:menu(5,"more",nextmenu)
:lbl nextmenu
:menu(1,"blablah",AAA)

etc etc,

to rename a program just created a program (blank) with the name you want
it to be called (PRGM|EDIT) then use the rcl function (2nd STO>), hit PRGM
choose the name of the old program, press enter, boom, copied. then delete
the old program and there you go

>       I am interested in a TI-85 link for the computer, preferably in
> building one.  All the sites that I have seen on them have not made a
> whole lot of sense as far as explaing how to build one or their
> schematics.  Anyone have any decent instructions or suggestions?

I suggest building the parallel port version good info at
http://www.salokin.demon.co.uk/ti85_parinfo.htm

|What is the difference between a guitarist and a Savings Bond?|
|    Eventually a Savings Bond will mature and earn money!     |