From:   Open discussion of TI Graphing Calculators  On Behalf Of wnc
Sent:   Sunday, June 01, 1997 12:37 AM
To:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        Re: CAN TH TI-86 RUN Z-SHELL??

I have a question, would zshell even make sense on the ti-86 (because of
it's built in capabilities) isn't there more overhead with zshell, plus it
takes up space etc. etc.

Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ISD.INGHAM.K12.MI.US> wrote:
> Thomas J. Hruska wrote:
> >
> > At 10:19 AM 5/31/97 -0700, Jermacide wrote:
> > >I have heard many conflicting remarks about this topic and i was
> > >wondering if someone could help me out.  Can z-shell programs be run
> > >through the internal assembly and can z-shell be loaded onto the
> > >calculator anyway?  Thanks.
> >
> > The TI-86 has its own built-in assembler routine.  Its only accessible
> > route is Send(9prgm????????).  It doesn't require z-shell and I don't
> > believe you can run z-shell programs either because of this.

> The Ti-86 WILL NOT run zshell programs.  The TI-86 has assembly support
> very similar to the TI-83.

> Bryan

> --
> Bryan Rabeler
> brabeler@ticalc.org
> The Fargo Archive - http://fargo.ml.org
> the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org

|What is the difference between a guitarist and a Savings Bond?|
|    Eventually a Savings Bond will mature and earn money!     |