Re: Help on building TI85 to PC linking cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help on building TI85 to PC linking cable

>hello all...  I was wondering if anyone here on this list patched up and
>created their own $5 or $10 calculator to pc cable, for the TI85.

I have, and I run a company that sells them for only $10.  With no S/H charge.

>I need to get that PC link, and if i can create one for myself for just $5,
then i
>would be more than happy, but I looked at that page with the schematics for
>building that $5 link, and I was totally baffled.  I couldn't understand what
>he was trying to explain.  He had some pictures drawn on the page, and that
>part was logical, but as for the rest, he didn't supply enough detailed
>information.

With TechWorld, we wire by build one for you so you don't have to fuss with all
of the schematics.  We also include a free disk with some shareware at no extra
charge.

Please consider this.
Nick Roth, TechWorld staff.

email your order to TechWorld@mail.org if you have Internet Explorer,