Advice on linking the 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Advice on linking the 85

i just got that TI-Graph Link Cable earlier today, but I have trouble
creating a link.

It's connected to my 25pin serial cable, which i believe is on com port 2.
Next, I set the com port on the TI-Graph Link software to com port 2, and it
checked out fine, cuz when I set it to any of the other com ports, it gives
me a message like, "Cannot open the communication port."

The same thing happens on the calculator end, saying "ERROR 35", which was
that the link might not be firmly connected.  So I rechecked the connection,
and it was perfectly firm.

So... if anyone can give me some info on this ASAP, it would be really kind
of you, because this thing has just been so very frustrating lately.
thankx...

           \
            \
     \    \    cott