Re: TI-CALC Spam Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-CALC Spam Question

This list is mirrored to a newsgroup (bit.listserv.calc-ti) so most emails
to the list go to the newsgroups, where evil spambots grab your email
address. (Note: I say most because it has been my observation over the
past year or so that stuff posted to the list doesn't ALWAYS go to the
group, and stuff posted just to the newsgroup doesn't always go to the
list)

On Thu, 29 May 1997, Thomas J. Hruska wrote:

> Hello all,
>
>   It may be me, but over the past three days, I have received 10 mass
> e-mails.  I am wondering if a mass e-mail provider is subscribed to this
> list.  If so, could someone remove them...permanently?  If not, could
> someone give me a list of mass e-mail databases where I can remove my
> e-mail address from it?
>
> TIA,
> Thomas J. Hruska

[snipped the extra huge sig]

Matt Bathje
mpb@xnet.com
mpb@ntsource.com
piper@hardlink.com
!!!Check out Piper's Tetrinet Tournament!!!
http://www.ntsource.com/~mpb/tetrinet/