Re: An open letter to web-browsing TI enthusiasts.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: An open letter to web-browsing TI enthusiasts.

It would be especially hard for him to remove people from this particular
list, as it is owned by TI, not ticalc.org, and nobody from ticalc.org is
officially affilated with TI.

On Thu, 29 May 1997, Bryan Rabeler wrote:

> Thomas J. Hruska wrote:
> > I wouldn't pick on a TICALC.org member (especially a short-tempered
> > teenager) if I were you.  Bryan Rabeler is 16 years old, and if you get on
> > his nerves, will most likely remove you from the list.  Since I go to his
> > school (and happen to be his best friend), I know him pretty darn well.
> >
> > Signed,
> > Thomas J. Hruska
>
> Your right, I do go to your school don't I.  Most of the people on this
> list are teenagers anyway.  I'm not removing anyone from any mailing
> list.
>
> Bryan

Matt Bathje
mpb@xnet.com
mpb@ntsource.com
piper@hardlink.com
!!!Check out Piper's Tetrinet Tournament!!!
http://www.ntsource.com/~mpb/tetrinet/