Circuitry HELP?!?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Circuitry HELP?!?

Hello,

  I was wondering if anyone could tell me where a good web page on
designing circuits is.  I want to be able to follow the electronic pathways
throughout the TI-82 to see if I can find any flaws for assembler to be
possible before TI discontinues production of this calculator.

  Oh, by the way...I cant seem to open my 82.  Are there locking mechanisms
inside it?  If so, how do I open it (after taking out the screws)?

Signed,
Thomas J. Hruska

|----------------------------------------------------|
|             Shining Light Productions              |
|      "Meeting the needs of fellow programmers"     |
|                                                    |
|   C/C++ programs                                   |
|   QBasic programs                                  |
|   JavaScript                                       |
|   TI-Basic                                         |
|   HTML                                             |
| Search for our web site at                         |
| www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8504/      |
| We use a dynamic web server for most of our        |
| documents!!!                                       |
| Soon to go to a full JavaScript 1.1 web site!      |