Serious 86 Problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Serious 86 Problem

I've got a TI-86 (Rom rev. 1.2) and this could pose a BIG problem for game
programming:
When holding down any of these key combinations (F4&F5; Left&Down; 1&0; 2&.;
3&Neg; +&Ent ), the calculator becomes painfully slow.  I'm assuming that this
has something to do with the interrupts, but I'm baffled as to why this is a
global problem.  Any thoughts?
Another small bug: Runnng "Asm(ProgName)" on a program consisting only of
"AsmProg" will CRASH your calc.  If you do this, take out the batteries, hold
down "on" for a sec or two, and stick them back in.  Otherwise, your batteries
will be drained.

James Yopp