Re: TI-86 Pre-Purchase Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 Pre-Purchase Questions

Mao Tse-Tung <cdick@worldnet.att.net> writ:

> The problem originally being that I CHECKED the known OfficeMax
> locations and no employee would admit to knowing anything about a TI-86,

I called TI a few months back to get a list of distributors that sold the
TI-link. Cutting to the chase, I ended up ordering from a mail-order outfit
in Dallas/Fort Worth that specialized in educational supplies for schools,
etc.  The employee there who handled calculators was very knowledgeable (at
least more than I can spell) about the TI's and knew when he would have the
86's.

I think I rambling on, but anyway my opinion is to check with these
educational retailers instead of office supply stores.

Dave