Re: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions - Read this!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions - Read this!

On Sat, 28 Jun 1997 01:01:08 +0200 Mattias Lindqvist <ml@DF.LTH.SE>
writes:
>Hello All!
>
>Most questions asked in this newsgroup have been asked and answered
>many
>times before. Some of these questions and answers have been compiled
>into
>the "New Calc-TI FAQ". In addition to being posted everytime it is
>updated,
>you can always find the latest version of this FAQ (both text and
>HTML) at:

Has anyone ever suucessfully gotten the FAQ via email?  I have tried like
10 times now, and never get it.

Eric E. Klos   Mt. Clemens MI  R/C's, HO slots, mountain bikes, computers