86 Assembly?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

86 Assembly?

Anybody know how to get assembly routines to compile on the 86?  I'm doing what
the manual says:
Make a program variable, the first line of which is "AsmPrgm", then write in the
code.  Run it using "Asm(PrgmName)". A simple "ld  a, 4" gives me syntax errors,
and compiling it without actual code crashes the thing. I've tried upper and
lower case, all the spacing I could think of, .org directives, .db (bytecode)
from the ti-85.h file, etc.  What am I doing wrong?
Also, how can I get 83 code into it?  The book says 83 code will work in it.

James Yopp