Re: TI-86 Pre-Purchase Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 Pre-Purchase Questions

> OfficeMax would not be that much more expensive, it should cost only
> about $130 and shipping is free and it would come within a week.
> Assuming that you are in a shipping area and there is someone at your
> home or business to recieve the calc between 8 and 5.

The problem originally being that I CHECKED the known OfficeMax
locations and no employee would admit to knowing anything about a TI-86,
so I'm skeptical about the availability of the unit in general rather
than demanding that someone order it, knowing these places, I'd probably
get mis-represented a thousand times down the shipping line and end up
with a Texas Innovations ABG-3000 Speaking Voicemail Ribbon-Spool Fax
Calculator if I asked them to order a TI-86 and a link cable. (humor
involved)

Follow-Ups: References: