Graphing need help.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Graphing need help.

Well, I had a few people send me some ideas, none of them alone did
what I want, but piecing together three different programs got me
almost exactly what I want... I would like to thank Rigor Mortis and
Gary Wardall, because it was their programs that combined together
with mine, gave me what I needed. It's not really nice curves, but all
the points are connected and it actually looks like a good graph...
Here's the code... TI-Basic

:0/->/xMin
:6/->/xMax
:.2/->/xScl
:-100/->/yMin
:-50/->/yMax
:1/->/yScl
:ClDrw
:For(x,0,6,.2
:Prompt Reading
:x/->/xStat(x/.2+1
:Reading/->/yStat(x/.2+1
:END
:xyline xStat,yStat
:Pause
:ZStd
:ClLCD

I don't know why you have to put the (x/.2+1    stuff after the
x/->/xStat, but it works... Rigor Mortis had this in his code, so
maybe he can tell us.  I know that for me to get it to work, the .2 or
whatever you put in there had to be the same as the increment portion
of the For loop.

I forced the Graph format settings, because they will always be the
same for what I'm doing.

Thanks again guys..

- ldgregory@biogate.com
     If all else fails, so much for skydiving! -