Re: Sound

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sound

Mike (mikewkc@pop.erols.com) wrote:
: Richard Bowman wrote:
: >
: > I found out the coolest thing today. I don't know if everyone knows this or
: > not, but sound is attainable WITHOUT a speaker. Simply get any old AM
: > radio, turn it to a static station, and hold your calculator near. Start a
: > game with sound and enjoy. Play with the position of your calculator in
: > relation to the radio. I got this to work with TI-85's Plain Jump Sound
: > version, ZPong (kinda), and a TI-82 game called Lunar Lander (LANDER)...
: >
: > Tell me if you get it to work too!
: >
: > Richard
what about ti-92?
: >
: > BowmanSoft Software
: > http://www.bowmansoft.com/
: > Web Hosting and Design Services

: I discovered this a few months ago for the 83 (and then it was converted
: to the 82)... check out SoundScape on the Ti-Files or my homepage at
: http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/1930/83calc.htm

: SoundScape lets you play SONGS!!... No more random noises  =)