Re: TI-86 Pre-Purchase Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 Pre-Purchase Questions

Thanks for all the help, have decided to go with the 86, but living in
Colorado, there just isn't a single retail store of any type which has
any knowledge of the TI-86 even EXISTING. It's hopeless, and ordering
from OfficeMax or some similar place would be both exorbitantly pricey
and/or impossible. So I'm posing another question, hopefully an
easy-answer one: Which place (internet or otherwise) has the LOWEST
price on the TI-86 (and maybe a knockoff PC link cable for a reasonable
amount of money? I COULD build one, but I'm kinda hamfisted when it
actually comes down to making the components WORK after planning them
out, so I'd rather not)

PostScript: I have an email in to someone at TI asking if they do
orders, but that seems like it would be a high-price venture in
comparison of other goods/their mfrs.