Re: Graphing Need Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Graphing Need Help

Hey Tina!

You have just stumbled across what has been baffling me for the last 3
months! I am a recent high school grad., and I was trying to find a way to
do what you are trying to do with a calculator, (that is from a program,
have the calc graph not just points, but connected points). My advice to
you is to use your plots. I have a TI-92, and I can just use the NewPlot
function from a program to define my plots which are list x, and list y,
and it will graph plots from a program! Unfortunatly I'm not too sure if
this can be done on a TI-85. I've actually had a 85, I just can't quite
remember. I'm 95% sure it isn't possible. You could still use your program
to define your lists, then go to the y= area and define your plots. Hope
this helps at all!

www.europa.com/~jzs

In article <33af355d.110607159@news.misawa.attnet.or.jp>,
bbishop@mindless.com (Tina Bishop) wrote:

:)~Here's an analogy of what I want to do, can
:)~anybody help...
:)~

:)~It's simple, it works, but it only puts dots on the display, I want
:)~nice curves and sine looking stuff. So that's my problem.. I know it's
:)~probably the simplist thing to do in the world, but I'm an idiot
:)~(Humor me)  :)
:)~
:

--