Re: precision on all calcs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: precision on all calcs

> Get a clue you retard.  I stand by my original statement.  You are flat
> wrong.

Oh, sure. I come up with a reproducible way to do it, and all you can do is
insult me and say I'm wrong. No evidence or examples like in my post.

It's pretty ironic that you tell me to get a clue when you never realized that
my post was meant as a joke. I guess with some people you need to litter the
message with smileys for them to get it.

BTW, maybe you shouldn't be so fast to call other people names. And instead of
yelling at someone to learn math, you could politely explain what they did
wrong.

TTFN
Andy