From:   Open discussion of TI Graphing Calculators  On Behalf Of Tomas C
Sent:   Monday, June 23, 1997 4:03 PM
To:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        86 questions and answers

I got my new 86 yesterday.   I have 2 questions.  1.  After you write
or edit a program, the first time you run it; it takes a minute for
it to start.  Anyone know why?  The 92 does the same thing, but I
know it is checking for errors.  The 86 doesn't catch them at this
point though.   2. Besides the catalog, does anyone know where the
logic commands are (and, or).  The book is completely different than
the others.  It is wider than it is tall.  It is red.  Of course I
haven't read it all, but it looks good.