PSYCHIC GROUPS: READ THIS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

PSYCHIC GROUPS: READ THIS

If I see any other messages like this in my mailbox, your personal psychic
reading company will be paying very large lawsuits to everyone in this
list, because unsolicted electronic email is illegal, and it is the law
that you must pay any fees incured by our bandwidth use of downloading that
message, minimum $500. With 400+ people in this group, I would think that
might hurt your revenue a bit.

I suggest you consider that before posting another email. BowmanSoft has
already contacted the Better Business Bureau, and they are investigating
you by your phone number and email address. Thank you for your time.

>>Get a personal psychic reading from one of our hand-picked
>>professionals and see if we aren't everything we claim to
>>be and more!  Try it Free on 1-800-682-4736 - there are
>>no credit cards, checks or appointments
>>required.  Adults over 18 only.
>>Call now 1-800-682-4736

The Live Psychic Calling Center invites you to enjoy
a complete fifteen minute, live psychic reading with
no credit card charges.  Try it Free on
1-800-677-8063.  Adults over 18 only.
Dial now 1-800-677-8063