This whole Bowmansoft thing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

This whole Bowmansoft thing

Hi. I am afraid I sent out the first flame about TIOnline, and I suppose
it wasn't such a good idea, but I'm sure someone else would have if I
hadn't. Anyway...

I admire Richard for his company, it's something I would like to do. But I
find it a bit strange that Richard (alleged CEO), didn't review the
TIOnline site before it was publicly published and forcefully advertised
by himself.

P.S. I agree *wholeheartedly* with whoever posted the plea to stop sending
mail messages in HTML. In pine, my e-mail program, I have to save the text
part of the message to the disk before I can even read it. It's not a
matter of me not being able to read HTML, but the program (a very nice one
in other respects), doesn't allow viewing of MIME formats it does not
understand. (For example, HTML.) So, lets keep HTML where it belongs.

-Tim
Tim P. Gerla | timg@means.net | http://timg.home.ml.org/ | Tybstar@IRC
Use NT if you want to hack out a way to restart your telnetd
when it crashes. Use Linux if you don't want your telnetd to
crash. http://www.linux.org/