From:   Jeff Tyrrill [SMTP:jeff_tyrrill@geocities.com]
Sent:   Saturday, June 21, 1997 4:51 PM
To:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        RE: precision on all calcs

Change your calculator from the default radian mode to degree mode.

Jeff Tyrrill's TI Calculator Site: Contains programming tips, undocumented
discoveries and tips for power users, and comparisons of the different
calculator models.
http://tyrrill-ticalc.home.ml.org/

TI-Files member: The premiere TI site on the web, with reviews of games and
more.
http://ti-files.home.ml.org/