Re: Here's an idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Here's an idea

On Fri, 20 Jun 1997 18:16:39 +0200 Asbjorn Hoiland Aarrestad
<ahaa@mail.link.no> writes:
>The idea about a domain it great, but why pay when you can link them
>together in a ring?
>
>There are loads of pages out there, but few are "in the light".
>
>I think we should try to link pages together in a WebRing.
>
>There are allready three webrings for TI-pages at WebRing, and more to
>come (I think)
>
>Asbjxrn

That's exactly why.  There's already 3 Web Rings that frankly nobody
seems to use.  None of the really good sites are on them.  That's why a
ti.org thing would be pretty neat.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.

Follow-Ups: References: