Re: Getting a new 86 a bad idea?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Getting a new 86 a bad idea?

I have a TI-82, rom 16.0.  Since that can't run the new Asm shell for the
82 (the rom is too old) I'll be getting the 86.  I plan on waiting till
next month.  That way I have some time before school starts to get used to
it and if there's any rom changes this month I would get the newer one.
--
Eli Allen       eallen@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us

n X t <nxt@JUNO.COM> wrote in article
<19970620.153752.7935.0.nxt@juno.com>...
> hehe kewl.. i'm gonna do that too.. give my 85 (rom 10.0) to my sister
> and get an 86.. but i'm not going to get one until more programs for the
> 86 is out. (including games.. and asm games.. :)  ) but
>
> if you have a rom 10.0 on your 85.. (the latest) it'll last you for a
> long time.. my sugestion is to wait.. which is what i'm going to do.
>
> unless you want to show it off to your teachers.. and kick em for
> thinking that 83's are the best.. :)
> ---
> -nXt
>    nxt@geocities.com   http://nxt.home.ml.org            <-- Web Page