Re: Here's an idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Here's an idea

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997, Richard Bowman wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone likes this idea:
> I buy the ti.net domain (or something like that) And then anyone with a =
> web page can get a domain name like http://blahblah.ti.net ! The name =
> would automatically redirect to your real site transparently. I would =
> only have to charge enough for the name to pay off the domain name and =
> the server (probally $10/year, maybe less)... I just thought this up =
> randomly, but it would give people who can't afford a domain name and =

Gee, you just tought this up randomly, huh?

> hosting on another server a cheap alternative... Probally a silly idea, =

Probably.

> but please email me personally if you are interested. Depending on the =
> Thanks for reading...
> BowmanSoft Software
> http://www.bowmansoft.com/
> Web Hosting and Design Services=20

I have another alternative idea.  Why don't you:

        * stop flooding my mailbox with messages irrelevant to this newsgroup.
        * stop fantasizing about being the executive of a company that
          doesn't exist.
        * remove yourself from this newsgroup altogether.