Re: Is ticalc.org down?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Is ticalc.org down?

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997, Richard Bowman wrote:

> Actually, we are not a "big-time" company at all. A very small company, =
> as a matter of fact. That's why I am so busy... you wouldn't believe how =
> much you gotta do when you are the president, treasurer and head =
> programmer!! I don't have little vicepresidents running around doing =

Wait a minute - I thought you said you were both the "president" and the
"marketing manager."

I guess you're so busy at your "company" that you forgot what all of your
official titles are.

Come on, kid.  The only one you're foolin' is yourself.

The correspondence getting passed around this newsgroup about this issue
is ridiculous and completely unnecessary.  I'd appreciate it if we could
keep the topics here about Texas Instruments calculators.  Novel idea. . . .

        Jeff Bunds
        bunds@students.uiuc.edu