From: jeffrey steven bunds <bunds@students.uiuc.edu>
To: Richard Bowman <richard@BOWMANSOFT.COM>
Cc: CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Date: Thursday, June 19, 1997 4:52 PM
Subject: Re: Is ticalc.org down?

I love how this Bowman guy is trying to establish a disjointed space from
the so-called "developer" (who is still conveniently un-named).  I'm
really getting a kick about all the heated debate going on lately - makes
for some great entertainment.

But seriously, I feel very strongly about copyright infringement issues.
I think that it's entirely fair for the parties involved to seek whatever
legal retribution and resolution they desire.