Read this: TIONLINE IS CLOSED

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Read this: TIONLINE IS CLOSED

TIONLINE IS CLOSED

We are aware we have done the most foolish thing in the history of our company. Please do not visit the site. We are hiring new content develepers, and we fired the creator of this site.

We will be creating a new site that is completely ours! With our new writers. Please forgive us. We apoligize for any disruption this caused. TICALC, we apolize to all degrees. The person who created this site was trying to meet deadlines, and felt that copying was the best idea... we do NOT believe that is the case. I hope this does not make you feel that BowmanSoft creates more sites. We pledge to not let this happen again!

Please pass this message around.

Again... please do not visit tionline.home.ml.org!! If you would like to tell me anything, please send it to richard@bowmansoft.com . If you would like to explain to the writer in your words what they did was wrong, we fully support your opionion. Please send any messages to send to him to lamer@bowmansoft.com .

BowmanSoft Software
http://www.bowmansoft.com/
Web Hosting and Design Services