New Web Site Opened!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New Web Site Opened!

http://tionline.home.ml.org/

BowmanSoft Software is proud to announce TIonline. This premier site
overcomes all Texas Instruments sites currently available. Currently
with informaiton, FAQs, and links for the TI-80 through TI-92, it is
already the best information site. And with new FAQs, message boards,
and file libraries coming within a week, this site should be YOUR home
page.

The site is updated DAILY, and we are constantly adding more information
and expanding into more content areas. We are not content to take a back
seat ride in the exciting calculator world. And neither should you...
your first stop on the web! http://tionline.home.ml.org/.

-----
TIonline
http://tionline.home.ml.org/
The NEWEST TI calculator site available on the Internet
Changing every day, so visit often
Just opened 6/18/97 - Check it out