Re: Accelerating the 82? etc.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Accelerating the 82? etc.

<< You probably have gotten a ton of messages like this, but if you need
 a backup of ROM 18.0, I have one.

 On Sun, 15 Jun 1997 19:48:39 -0400, in bit.listserv.calc-ti you wrote:

Actually, Ive only gotten one other message like the one above, and it was
Bryan saying that he had a 16.0, but I need acess to the calc to make a rom
dump of it.  I told him and I will tell you that my math teacher has a 16.0
and our class set is entirely 18.0s.  Hey, she loaned me her TI-92 for the
summer, so maybe I could get a hold of her 82s.
Thanx anyway,

~Adamman