Address frauds *READ*

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Address frauds *READ*

Attention everyone:
        Recently we've gotten some rather explicit messages from the
address of a certain Samir Shah.  Mr. Shah denies sending these and claims
that one of his friends has a program that can change ID's.  I completely
believe him, but would like to inform all of you that anyone with a halfway
decent emailler who knows someone's domain and username can do the exact
same thing, no passwords needed!!  So anyone who receives email from Mr.
shah could also have done this!!  Thought you should all know.

                                                                -JJ