From:   Open discussion of TI Graphing Calculators  On Behalf Of Krueger
Sent:   Saturday, June 14, 1997 8:11 AM
To:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        Something's up at TI...

I called 1-800-TI-CARES to ask about how I might be able to buy
a TI-92 and get the latest ROM version.  The tech advisor (Sam)
sayed that he couldn't tell me anything, but that I NEEDED TO
CALL BACK ON OR AFTER JUNE 16.  So, TI's holding back some
announcement until that day.  So stay tuned...

Kurt Krueger

--
  If you're looking for rubber stamps and supplies in Tucson,