HELP! TI-83 programming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

HELP! TI-83 programming

I have two problems:

1) How can I get my program not editable on the TI-83 so other people
    can4t mess around with the code? I know it4s possible.

2) I can4t really controll the getkey-function in my program. For example:
    If I press the key for the next screen when the program draws the
current
    screen the screen just flashes by for the next one. How can I make the
    getkey-input wait for the screen to be ready? It may be a simple
problem but
    I can4t get it right. I can4t stop the calc store the getkey-input made
earlier.

If you can help me out on either of these problems, please mail me at:
magnus_stenhagen@hotmail.com

Thanks!