Inappropriate Comments

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Inappropriate Comments

Look, I don't know how all of this all started.  I've been deleting all of
these crazy messages as fast as I've been getting them, but one thing has
clearly forgotten:  when there is a problem with someone on the list, you
inform the list administrator who does something about it.  Forward any
comments or concerns to pking@ti.com (but be civil, he's on our side).

Whether people decide to go forward and take action through the Attorney
General's office is up to them.  The Attorney General may not be able to
do anything about it.  Personally, I think the guy who claims that his
e-mail address has been forged is lying.  It is more likely that this
"friend" got his password.  In that case, friend, change your password or
cancel your account altogether so that you don't get blamed.

"Samqueer" was a bit too much though.  I don't need my mailbox getting
filled with this kind of trash. I've got better things to do with my time,
and we've got too many kids who shouldn't see this, and too many adult
professionals who don't want to see this.

BTW:  I will be unsubscribing for the summer.  I'll be back on in the
fall.

        -- J. Big Dog

|    ---------   |  John M.H. Miyares (aka "Johnny Big Dog")          |
|        |       |  Home:  1 Kavanaugh Pl. Bar Harbor, ME  04609      |
|        |       |  Work:  Department of Mathematics, MDI High School |
|    ----+----   |  P.O. Box 180, Mount Desert, ME  04660             |
|        |       |  (h) (207) 288-8272                                |
|        |       |  (w) (207) 288-5011, Voice Mail Box #820           |
|    ____|       |  E-Mail:  jmiyares@mdihs.u98.k12.me.us             |