From:   jesse samuels [SMTP:jessecsamuels@HOTMAIL.COM]
Sent:   Tuesday, July 29, 1997 9:49 PM
To:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        lost TI-92, what next?

just lost my enormously huge, expensive ti-92  :-(

should I buy one of those ti-92's I hear about for $150,
or a ti-82,85,86?

I'll be taking statististics and advanced calculus in fall.

from what I hear, the HP48GX is even *more* powerful, but
I'll definitely miss the algegra system on the ti-92.
I also wouldn't have this list for support.  does anyone know about
HP support?

Thanks,

Jesse.Samuels@asu.edu