Re: Ash + Oshell idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ash + Oshell idea

<< since every asm program for the 82 is available for oshell (even if
 some get taken off web pages) but oshell messes up Q and takes up
 several programs. Someone should but the actual Oshell into the ash
 backup. That way we can use all the programs with one shell that
 doesn't mess up our variables.

 Just a thought,
 ~Richard >>
no, that can't be done
the shell has to be a specific addr in memory, if it isnt, the shell wont
werk
having both shells in one backup would cause problems, but who knows.  Maybe
ppl with more knowledge than me can werk it out...

~Adamman