No Subject

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

Hi everyone! :)
I am really glad that I am back on email and this list!
I lost my subscription back in January-February due to my
free email provider (Juno) dropping their #1-800 lines :(
Because I wasn't in a local access area and was unable to pay
long-distance charges I remained off of the list and Juno...

I have my own internet account now (with Infocom.com, based in
Wayne-county, Indiana) and am greatfull I am back on this list! :)

This email being for anyone who cares, :)
Thank you for your time and possible your monthly email credits

 N9XLC
 James R. Hall
 N9XLC@hotmail.com
 N9XLC@rocketmail.com