Re: New ASM shell for the TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New ASM shell for the TI-86

<< Sorry to bother.. Due to some reconfiguring of my software I can't do much
 more than mail and news.. so i can't currently download it and take a peek
 at any documentation. This program, Iridus, seems to me a replacement for
 ZShell @ 988 bytes?

 If so, some fine cramming to get it all into 988 bytes :-).
 As to compatibility, version(s) of ZShell supported, and how about
 usgard&it's libs?
 --
 -R.Zwitserloot@BTInternet.com

 Alan Bailey <bailala@mw.sisna.com> wrote in article
 <33D50DA0.2035@mw.sisna.com>...
 > Iridus 0.9 is now available at ticalc.org
 > http://www.ticalc.org , from the front page
 >
 > Iridus is a shell written in asm to make it easier to run other asm
 > programs and games.  It is very small (988 bytes), very quick (NO Basic
 > needed), and very simple (zshellish interface)  It also detects your
 > programs easily and lists them right away, ready to run!  All you need
 > for a program to run is one thing, the program (No icons, No other
 > progs)  It also has contrast change from within the shell.  Check it out
 > today!
 >
 > I've tested it with every asm program so far for the TI-86, and it runs
 > fine.
 >
 > --
 > Compliments of:
 > Alan Bailey
 > mailto:bailala@mw.sisna.com
 > IRC: Abalone
 > Web: http://www.mw.sisna.com/users/bailala/

nonono...this is a shell for the 86, not the 85!!!

~Adamman