Re: Second-rate 86 programmers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Second-rate 86 programmers

How about people who had an 82 and decided to get a better calc and so
bought a 86.  I could have gotten a 92 but at my school it wouldn't be
useful because they wouldn't allow me to use it.  So, the 86 was the best
calc I could get. (without the big learning curve from getting a HP48)

Also, how long has the 86 been out?  Do you expect every program to be
written if a few months.  Not to mention that 85 and 92 users have more info
about how their calcs work which makes it much easier.

Eli Allen   eallen@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us

ICQ# 669742

Garcia wrote in article <199707210156.VAA25847@alpha.q-net.net>...