Need an assistant for the TI Calculator Center

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Need an assistant for the TI Calculator Center

Hiya!  My name is Andy Scheurer, and I'm looking for an assitant to help
maintain the software pages of The TI Calculator Center (located at
http://members.aol.com/ticalccntr/index.html).  Here's a description:

-Totally volunteer work
-Must know HTML programming
-Must maintain ONLY the software pages
-Must be able to write programs for all of the TI-8x and TI-92 calulators
-Must search the web for programs
-If you have open FTP/web site space that's SUPER!!!
-Must update the software pages at least once a week
-Must remain in contact and clear everything with me

well that's about it.  PLEASE contact me if you're interested!!!  I'm really
in need of some help!  The requirements/description may sound rigid, and it
probably is, BUT we can always work soemthing out.

More info:

-Job will probably take 1-2 hours per week
-Job openings for one to two individuals only
-I would like to fill these positions BY tomorrow (July 22)

So, please send me e-mail (ticalccntr@aol.com) if you want this assitant job.
 Make sure to specify our areas of expertise!

-andy-
http://members.aol.com/ticalccntr/index.html