Re: TI-86 Penguins Text File - Rather Disturbing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 Penguins Text File - Rather Disturbing

> Mc Miks also has grayscale which penguins lacks.  Rememeber, scrolling +
> grayscale = slow.

Grayscale in this sort of game is just not a good idea with this speed
processor. It also makes the objects hard to see when there's only 4 grays.
Other than that McMiks is a great game.

Sqrxz for zshell is a better game than penguins.  Its
> not finished yet, but thats because Jimmy Mardell has many programming
> projects going on, such as Usgard.

I'd have to agree with this. Since it looks like sqrxz will not be finished
anytime soon, I'm making super mario. I have an alpha version, the scrolling
and the jumping is working fine. If anyone wants it, mail me, although so far
it is not much of a game (no enemies). Should be a beta by the end of July,
at the latest. Full version will be done before school starts.

Zshell & Usgard games are much better than 83 games. The resolution is much
better. As for 86 games, well, I'd say that almost everybody that wants
program calcs and is very good at it has already bought a ti-85 or 92.

And as for site bashing in a readme, that is ridiculous. The only reason that
guy wrote it is because he knows that his site is completely inferior to
ticalc.org

--
Terry Peng
email-  tpeng@geocities.com