Re: TI-86 Penguins Text File - Rather Disturbing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 Penguins Text File - Rather Disturbing

which is the truth. oh boy.

Actually, now that ti-files has a bit of a better establishment, I find the
availability of two excellent sites quite handy. Usually i go for ticalc..
faster and just plain a more basic overview without all the graphics
hoolah. It is a ti85 site :-P. we can handle very limited graphics.

Perhaps you could set aside the petty differences and integrate, one site
serving as fast indexer without much hoolah, and, of course, faster updates
(since it's all simple, and all text. well, nearlly all), while the other
site would have the same files, but a more lengthy and graphical interface.
easier to use, of course. Furthermore, having two different places will
allow the other to catch the blows when a webserver goes down, and you have
a lot more space to use. And I don't have to look through both when I am
looking for something I can't find.

--
-R.Zwitserloot@BTInternet.com

Tim P. Gerla <timg@MEANS.NET> wrote in article