Re: TI-86 Penguins Text File - Rather Disturbing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Garrett Diehl wrote:

> i own a ti-83...as do many of my friends...and bill's games are the
> best
> for 83/86...if you don't like what he has to say ('specially when it's
>
> the truth) don't read it!!!

Bill Nagel can say whatever he wants, and he did.  I think it is rather
inappropriate to bash other web sites in a documention for a game.  It
just doesn't belong there.  And as far as whether he was telling the
truth, I am not going to comment on that.  Either way I would start a
flame war and I do not want to do that.

--
Bryan Rabeler
brabeler@ticalc.org