Re: TI-86 Penguins Text File - Rather Disturbing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 Penguins Text File - Rather Disturbing

woah hold on now.  First of all you can't compare Fargo to any TI-8x,
they're completely different.  As for 83asm games you show me a ZShell game
better than Penguins.  Sure Mc Mik is good in it's own way, but it lacks
scrolling and you have to pay for the full version.