ASH <-> OShell (Info.)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ASH <-> OShell (Info.)

Sorry, I'm late on this update.  However, I was busy getting Multi_Key to
work.

Jul 14, 1997:  I just finished translating all the games with source to the
other shell.  Its pretty awesome to see Columns v3.0 running under
OShell-82 and Tunnel v1.0 under ASH!  Every program works like a dream with
only a few modifications for each one.  I think I might be able to design
Multi_Key before the release date.

Jul 15, 1997:  Just ran into a problem with Multi_Key.  One of my POPs
isn't even being recognized.  Maybe, I'm over the limit on something.  I've
got to go back to the ol' documentation on TASM to find out :(  I really
want to get this out before the deadline so that decent games can be made.

That brings you up to date.  I may have an update later today.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org