Re: Z80 Instructions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Z80 Instructions

Wade Gerard Cazabat <rainman1@bellsouth.net> wrote in article
<33C80F40.1394@bellsouth.net>...
> These questions may have been answered before, but I'll ask them
> anyway.
> Is typing the object code the only wade to enter Z80 instruction code on
> the TI-86?
> How/where can I get a list of hexadecimal equivalents for all of the Z80
> instructions?

If you have a PC or Mac, you can assemble a program on that and send the
resultant .86p file to your calc.  The files that make that possible are on
ti-calc.org.
You can also get the Z80 instruction set there.  Also, if you search for
Zilog on the Web, you can fill out a small form on-line and they will send
you a free Z-80 programming manual.

Tom Lake