Re: Trouble with the 92 is...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Trouble with the 92 is...

On Fri, Jul 11, 1997 11:01 AM, Eli Allen
<mailto:eallen@MAIL.BCPL.LIB.MD.US> wrote:
> Plus every school (middle school, high school, and college) that I've
seen
> does not let the students use the 92.  That is why the 86 if better,
> teachers alow the students to use them and by the time you need high
level
> math that the 92 allows you will be doing it on a computer.

The school I used to go to didn't care which calculator you used, as long
as it works. (Heck, I once brought a slide rule to school, just to test
this...)

Nick Zitzmann                             No WWW page at this time.
(Resident Macintosh Tweaker)
                                          Windows 95:
                                          From the people who brought you
                                            EDLIN!